ODP Announces OPEN TRYOUTS
for the 2013-2014 Year
'02 - '03 Boys & Girls ODP Open Tryouts
When: Sundays — Aug. 18, Aug. 25, & Sept. 11, 2013
2002 & 2003 Boys — 8–11 a.m.
2002 & 2003 Girls — 6-9 p.m.
Where: 3210 W Pioneer Pkwy, Arlington, TX
- PLEASE try to arrive at least 30 minutes early to all tryouts to warm up before the sessions begin
- PLEASE check-in your attendance at each tryout date when you arrive
- PLEASE remember to wear black shorts, white socks, cleats (no metal cleats), shin guards and a plain white t-shirt until you receive your ODP tryout t-shirt. Players will wear the tryout t-shirt they receive at their first tryout session to all remaining tryout sessions they attend
- PLEASE remember to bring your soccer ball (inflated, with player's name & phone number in permanent marker), water, and any other necessary soccer gear
- PLEASE always remember — to ensure a PURE soccer experience, NEVER wear or bring any club- or team-affiliated apparel or soccer gear to ODP. Club- or team-logoed apparel and soccer gear is forbidden at ODP activities (this includes backpacks, jackets, etc.)
- PLEASE leave valuables locked in the car out of sight. NTSSA is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items during ODP events
The Tryout Process:
- For the 2002 & 2003 birth years, tryouts will be over three days, comprising of three, 3-hour sessions
- Cost is a one-time fee which covers attendance at all three tryout dates, regardless of whether players attend one or all three tryout dates. It is possible that players may have conflicting commitments, and may not be able to participate in all three tryout sessions. As a result, it is NOT mandatory to attend all tryout dates. However, players are HIGHLY encouraged to attend as many of the dates as possible to ensure the best possible evaluation(s) for acceptance to ODP. Players should attend the dates in which they are available whenever possible. The coaches will evaluate the players during the sessions in which they do participate.
- Within 5-10 business days after the last tryout session, each player will receive a letter of notification via email notifying them about the outcome of the tryouts. Please ensure that your contact information is accurate when you complete your registration. If you have not received an email after 10 business days, please email me, Shawn Morgan, NTSSA ODP Administrator. The letter may have gone to a spam folder. I will re-email the letter. Tryouts results will NOT be given over the phone
To learn more about North Texas ODP, please visit www.ntxsoccer.org.